1. Bro. Walt Limberger's funeral plans are for calling hours on Monday from 2-4 and 6-8PM at church and the funeral will be at 10:30AM on Tuesday. Our prayers and sympathy are with Sis. Charlotte and their families.
2. The fellowship hall proposal is on the table in the foyer and anyone who did not receive this and would like to, please consult the information available there.
3. Our friend Aisha, a foreign exchange student from Pakistan, has lost her friend in the shooting in the TX high school. Our thoughts, prayers and sympathy are with her as she experiences this sorrow so far away from home.
4. Our converts, Jenny Schneider, Alison Mangold, and Bethany Bahler were announced for baptism. Lord willing, the provings and baptisms for the six converts announced for baptism in July, will be held on the weekend of July 14 and 15. Bro. Wayne Banwart, from Champaign, IL and Bro. Mark Masters from Mansfield, OH will be with us for the weekend.
5. Connor Hany wants to thank all those that remembered he and his family with prayers, cards, meals and gifts during his hospitalization. May God bless each one.
6. May is the month for our Spring Collection. The funds collected will help defray costs at LifePoints and Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services. See below a statement from LifePoints as to their current status and needs.
7. There will be a general singing on Sunday May, 27th in the fellowship hall at 7 PM
Sun, May 20, 2018