1. Our prayers and sympathy are with Bro. John and Erin Hoffman and their family in the passing of Erin's dad, John Doyle. May they feel comfort from God.
2. Ken, Sis. Karen and Sarah Hunt would like to give their heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in Sarah's going away event and thank you for the many cards, gifts, time, prayers and love shown to Sarah as she moves to her new home in Morton. They have sincerely been felt.
3. The Fellowship Hall Planning Committee will have an informational meeting on May 14th at 7 PM in the Sunday School Assembly room. The proposed plan is on display in the foyer.
4. There will be a General Singing on Sunday the 27th of May in the fellowship hall at 7PM.
5. Please remember to watch your children at noon time and after church as some are running out in front of cars. This is scary for the driver and the child alike.
6. We rejoice with our four converts who were announced for baptism in the coming weeks. They are Di Kupferschmid, John and Jessie Aubin and Emily Walder.
7. May is the month for our Spring Collection. The funds collected will help defray costs at LifePoints and Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services. See below a statement from LifePoints as to their current status and needs.
8. We want to thank each one for the love, the meals, the cards, the rides, the words of encouragement, and most of all the prayers that have carried us through this difficult time. We are so blessed to have this beloved church and precious faith. May our Heavenly Father richly repay your kindness to us. In Christ's Love, Bro. Glenn, Sis. Erika and family
Sun, May 13, 2018