1. There are no Wednesday evening services this week. Thanksgiving services begin at 10 AM Thursday.
2. Our prayers and sympathy are with the family of Sis. Shirley Luginbuhl, who passed away on Friday night. The funeral arrangements for Sis. Shirley are calling hours from 9AM - 10 AM on Tuesday and funeral to follow at 10:30 AM. It has been requested that those who attend sit toward the front of the church and that we sing as a congregation. There will be no choir.
3. Henry Lamire, the grandfather of Sis. Jaye Fehr passed away on Thursday. We want to extend our prayers and sympathy to them. Calling hours are Monday night from 4 - 7 PM at the Tierney Funeral Home in Manchester.
4. The funeral arrangements for Sis. Anna May Getz of Morton, IL are calling hours today from 1 - 4PM at the Knapp-Johnson Funeral home and funeral service is Monday at 10 AM at the Morton church. We want to extend our prayers and support to her sister, Harriet Clarke.
5. The general all church traveling Christmas Caroling is planned for Saturday evening, December 8, at 5:30. Click on this link to sign up: Sign Up There is also a sign up sheet and information posted on the bulletin board. Signing up is intended to aid in planning for food and attendance. All are welcome to attend, whether signed up or not. If you know someone who would like to be sung to, please let one of the Song Leaders know.
6. Thank you from Debbie Price, the daughter of Ray Hany for all that was done for her father and the family during his illness and passing.
7. Ken Boynton asked that a thank you would be extended to each one who remembered them in prayers, support and kind deeds during the passing of his mom, Mary Boynton.
8. Three converts, Matthew Moser, Rebekah Gerber and Kaylee Bahler, have been announced for baptism. We look forward to testimonies and baptisms on the weekend of January 26th and 27th. Bro. Mark Masters plans to be with us.