1. Local Bible Study guidelines have been developed and are available at https://apostolicchristian.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dde8418540ee2e7fd27353ec5&id=c6f0a3f97b&e=435e1d54e4. Our website is now fully functioning and the password for all protected pages is the title for #47 in the Zion's Harp - no spaces between the words. If you would like to be added to the list for Bible Study groups, please contact Sis. Diana Reutter or send an email to email@example.com.
2. The Annual Sunday School Picnic will be held this Saturday, June 16th from 10AM to 3PM with lunch served at noon, at East Windsor Park.
3. The results of the questionnaire on the Fellowship Hall, were positive and give good direction. There will be more information either this coming Wednesday evening or next Sunday.
4. Last evening Sis. Di Kupferschmid gave her testimony and was baptized. We welcome her into the fellowship as a dear Sister.
5. It is time for all who plan to attend the 2018 General Conference in Gridley, IL to sign up. This year they are requesting that all who are interested in attending to please sign up online. The link to sign up will be on our website as well as here (https://apostolicchristian.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dde8418540ee2e7fd27353ec5&id=5eb73ba6e0&e=435e1d54e4) . The Gridley brethren are asking that we sign up no later than June 30^th if we plan to attend.
If you have any questions or would like help signing up, please contact Bro. Brad Wiegand.
Sun, June 10, 2018