1. The dedication of the remodeled Philadelphia church is planned for the weekend of June 8 and 9. Those wishing to attend, please let Bro. Terry Virkler know, so that the brethren there can plan for the weekend.
2. The kitchen committees want to thank all those who have so promptly filled the lists and been willing to make food for our church dinners.
3. A burial service will be held for Carolyn Virkler at the Croghan cemetery on Saturday May 11 at 11:30am with a meal following at the Church. Anyone interested in attending who would like overnight accommodations should contact Michelle Virkler by April 11 to get one of a block of rooms reserved at the Edge Motel. Otherwise let Michelle know by May 4th.
4. Saturday, April 13th the testimonies of four converts will begin at 3 PM and again at 6:30 PM. Bro. Greg Lehman and his wife, Sis. MaryBeth, from Wolcott, IN plan to be with us for the weekend.
5. Grace Kloter was announced for baptism. Her testimony is Saturday April 27th at 7PM and her baptism on Sunday afternoon, April 28th. Holy Communion will be held that evening at 7PM.
6. Sis. Jenna Wiegand is engaged to Bro. Ethan Hartter from Washington, IL. We wish them God's blessings in their life together.